Vaping Devices: How to Choose The Right Starter Kit Vape starter kit
. What often comes to mind when most people hear this phrase is a vape setup designed for users just “starting out” on their vaping journey. But that’s just the literal meaning of it – which is accurate, but doesn’t tell the whole story. In real sense, a vape starter kit has less to do with vaping experience and more to do with the actual particulars that come bundled with your vape setup. In other words, a starter kit is not necessarily vape hardware intended for beginner vapers. Rather, it is a pre-selected bundle of products that you need to start vaping right out of the box, whether you’re a newbie or experienced vaper. A vape starter kit typically contains the following key components:
- A vaporiser – could be a vape pen, pod system, or box mod
- Vape tank or e-juice cartridge (depending on device type)
- A charging cable
- Replacement coils (optional)
- Device manual
Usually, the only thing you’ll need on top of the starter kit are a few bottles of your preferred e-liquid from the vast e-juice options available. Then you’ll be set and ready to go. Common Types of Starter Kits
As you’ve gathered by now, vape starter kits are available in different types. Just to expound on these a bit: Vape pen starter kits
– These ones feature a pen-style vaporiser, which is by far the most popular type of e-cig device in terms of usage, which by extension means the most popular type of starter kit. That’s because there is a whole wide range of vape pens designed with every user experience level in mind, so everyone from beginners to pro vapers can easily find a befitting device. Vape pens also allow for more customisation. Box mod starter kits
– These are for the more advanced user – that is, vapers looking to upgrade from a more basic device to something that promises more power and extra features. Also importantly, these users are also looking to venture into cloud vaping as box mods characteristically produce more vapour than other types of devices. Unlike yester years, there are more and more user-friendly box mods today, so vapers looking to add one to their vaping repertoire don’t necessarily have to be long-time vapers. Vape pod starter kits
– Vape pods are the latest type of e-cig devices on the market, with their super convenient pods offering vapers an alternative to the traditional tank setup. The original kits (closed pod kits) come with pre-filled pods, but open pod systems with refillable pod cartridges have also entered the fray in the last few years. Why Buy a Vape Starter Kit?
The good thing about a vape starter kit is that it gives you everything you need to start vaping right away. Of course, you can always buy all the components separately, but there are a few downsides to this. For one, purchasing individual components will likely be more expensive compared to a starter kit. Second, there is also the issue of compatibility to think about, which is particularly a problematic area for beginner vapers – or even experienced vapers who would rather avoid all the technical details. As well, a vape starter kit comes with everything fixed together, so all the components will function seamlessly without any hiccups. Choosing the Right Starter Kit
When it comes down to the choice of which is the most ideal starter kit for you, there are several factors you need to think about:
- Where are you currently in your vaping journey?
While there are more user-friendly mods on the market today, an individual transitioning from smoking to vaping will be best served by opting for either a standard vape pen kit or pod starter kit.
- What type of device do you want?
Assuming you’ve been vaping for some time already, what device are you looking to add to your collection next? Would you rather a compact, portable pod kit, or a high-powered sub-ohm device with all the advanced features?
Are you looking to invest in low-budget hardware or are you comfortable going for a less conservative device, price-wise?
- What brands are available?
Is there a particular manufacturer you prefer or are you open to trying out what different vape brands have to offer? Answering these questions can help you narrow down your options.